The Powell Elementary Spring Carnival is Saturday, May 20th from 10am - 3pm on the Roosevelt High School football field. This is the third year for the Carnival, and it promises to be even bigger with more events and fun for the entire Petworth neighborhood, kids and adults alike!
Your friendly neighborhood blogger might have been asked to volunteer for the dunk tank... we'll see about that! I think I'll be too busy eating and taking pictures...
Some of the events include:
- Dunk Tank
- Climbing Wall
- Moon Bounces for younger and older kids
- Carnival Games and prizes for kids
- Powell Teachers vs Parents soccer classic
- Sno-Cones, Popcorn, Hotdogs and other treats
- Live performances from the Petworth Dance Project and others!
- Win a cash Raffle prize! Learn more >
Rain date is May 21st - but the weather forecast looks great with a high of 80 degrees.
The third annual Powell Spring Carnival is brought to you by the parents' organization for Powell Bilingual Elementary School!