Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4C meets at 6:30pm on May 11th at the Petworth Library. Below is the draft agenda.
Update: Mayor Bowser asked for and has been granted time to present, take questions from commissioners and community members.
A representative of the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Economic Development (DMPED) will speak for a few minutes about plans for the development of the city-owned building at 1125 Spring Road NW. The structure is located in SMD 4C06 represented by Vann-Di Galloway, ANC 4C's chair.
I can't attend the meeting, so would love to have someone type up the notes. Email me if you're interested in volunteering!
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call and Introduction of Commissioners
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Reading and Approval of the March and April, 2016 Minutes
5. Agency & DC Elected Officials' Announcements including but not limited to:
a. Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Brandon Todd
b. Executive Office of the Mayor / Mayor's Office of Community Relations & Services
c. Metropolitan Police Department
6. Community Comment (2 minutes each)
1. Nancy Lyons, Murals DC (Teutsch - SMD 4C05)
2. DPW Director Christopher Shorter (Teutsch - SMD 4C05)
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE REGULATION ADMINISTRATION MATTERS (ABRA)
1. Golden Paradise Restaurant, 3905-3909 14th Street NW. License # ABRA-098205. Restaurant contact: Ana De Leon 202-246-7601. Requesting an entertainment endorsement & new hours. (Teutsch - SMD 4C05)
2. El Don, 4401 14th Street NW. Settlement agreement. (Teutsch - SMD 4C05)
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT / DEVELOPMENT
1. 320 Webster Street NW. Developer: 320 Webster LLC. BZA Case # 19304
Developer seeks zoning relief to convert a single family home into a three-unit apartment building with a heigh increase and a popback. (Goodman - SMD 4C10)
2. Centro Evangelistico, 4101 9th Street NW (at Taylor). The church plans to raze the current structure and build a new church with underground parking.
(Hayworth - SMD 4C07)
1. Timber Pizza, 809 Upshur Street NW. ABRA License # 101399.
Requesting a public space permit for two sidewalk tables.
Owner: Andrew Dana 202-258-6832. (Hayworth - SMD 4C07)
1. Parents Organized for the Power of Powell (POPPS). Powell Elementary Spring Community Carnival. Saturday, May 14th, 10a-3p. Roosevelt HS Field