The Washington Post Express is conducting a Best of 2016 survey, and a number of local bars and stores are on the list. The selections were determined by WaPo staff so there are some notable businesses absent from their list. I'm sure our local places would love to have your vote (I put my recommendations in parentheses). I know I'm voting for all the Petworth and Park View places because... Petworth News.
Washington Post Express Best of 2016 main page
Voting closes September 16th at 11:59 pm, and the Express will publish the winners in the October 20th issue of the Express paper.
- Vote for best DINING (Vote for Timber Pizza, El Sol Restaurante & Tequileri, Taqueria Habaneroa and Qualia Coffee)
- Vote for best DRINKING (Vote for DC Reynolds, Red Derby)
- Vote for best STYLE (Vote for Willow, Mom & Pops Antiques)
- Vote for best SPORTS (I don't sport, so... yer call here)
- Vote for best ARTS (No local places, but I'm partial to the 9:30 Club)
- Vote for best FITNESS (No local places)
- Vote for best DC LIFE (Nada local)
Let me know if I missed any local places!