The Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4C meets on Wednesday, April 11th at 6:30pm at the Petworth Library in the downstairs Community Meeting room.
The most recent draft of ANC 4C's agenda is always available online as a Google Doc.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call and Introduction of Commissioners
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Reading and Approval of the March 2018 Meeting Minutes
- March Minutes (coming)
5. Treasurer’s Report
- March Report (coming)
- Agency and DC Elected Officials' Announcements (3 minutes each)
6. Community Comment (2 minutes per speaker)
- Please watch the light. When it turns yellow please wrap up your comments.
Comments about later agenda items should be held until that discussion.
Candidates for elected office may not use the Community Comment to promote their campaign per a decision of the Office of Campaign Finance
- Carbon Fee and Rebate Program, Carol Spring
Clean City Initiatives, Julie Lawson, Director
ABRA - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE REGULATION ADMINISTRATION:
- ABRA-106999 213 Upshur St NW, Splash Liquors (M&S Market) (Commissioner Goodman)
1125 Spring Road (Spring Flats)- Community Benefits Agreement (Commissioner Hilley)
Letter to DPR and Roosevelt and pool access