Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4C's July meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 6:30 pm at the Petworth Library, 4200 Kansas Avenue NW at Georgia Avenue and Upshur Street.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call and Introduction of Commissioners
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Reading and Approval of the June, 2016 Meeting Minutes
5. Treasurer's Report - Commissioner Halpern
6. Agency & DC elected officials' announcements (3 minutes each) including but not limited to:
(a) Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Brandon Todd
(b) Executive Office of the Mayor / Office of Community Relations and Services.
7. Community Comment (2 minutes per speaker)
1. PEPCO Region Vice President Marc Battle (discussing a proposed rate increase). (Commissioner Galloway, SMD 4C06)
-- Perhaps a good time to chat about "planned outages"?
ABRA - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE REGULATION ADMINISTRATION
1. Update on Slash Run (201 Upshur St NW) - Plans for outdoor table service. (Commissioner Goodman, SMD 4C10)
DDOT - DC DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
1. Letter of support for speed humps on the 1200 block of Jefferson Street NW (Commissioner Uqdah, SMD 4C01)
2. Letter of support for speed hums on Emerson Street NW, 1200-1500 blocks) (Commissioner Barry, SMD 4C02)
3. 3701 New Hampshire Avenue NW. Public space application #179308. Update pertaining to the construction plans for a new building (taken up during the October 2015 ANC 4C meeting). Developer: Rooney Properties. (Commissioner Jones, SMD 4C08)
- Related article: New development at 3701 New Hampshire gets approved (Dec 8, 2015)
BZA - BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT
1. 320 Webster Street NW - Update on negotiations with the developer (Commissioner Goodman, SMD 4C10)
1. Cease Fire Grant Application & Letter of Support (Commissioner Uqdah, SMD 4C01)