Commissioners David Sheon and Nancy Roth from Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner 4D will be holding a public meeting to discuss crime along the upper portion of Petworth / Brightwood.
Bringing together representatives from MPD, Brandon Todd’s office, Office of the Mayor, the DC Attorney General’s office and residents, they plan to discuss the crime issues occurring along Jefferson Street and the nearby area.
The meeting is Tuesday, April 5th at 6:30pm at the Brightwood Park United Methodist Church, 744 Jefferson Street NW, and hosted by Reverend Gerald Elston.
- MPD 4D Commander Wilfredo Manlapaz
- MPD PSA 403 Manager Lt. Shane Lamond
- Office of the Mayor: Will explain how you can use DC’s Security Camera Rebate program to purchase cameras for the outside of your home or business
- DC Council: Ward 4 Councilmember Brandon Todd
- Representatives from Neighborhood & Victim Services Unit of the DC Office of the Attorney General