Way late in posting this, and thanks to Emily N for the reminder!
From the Petworth Arts Collaborative:
Join the Petworth Arts Collaborative, Upshur Street/Georgia Avenue small businesses and local artists this Friday, February 3rd from 6pm-8pm.
This month's First Friday has DJ Rita B at Fia's Fabulous Finds. Shop between 6pm-8pm, on Friday the 3rd, to receive 25% off while listening to dance/house music and sipping on Fia's famous margaritas.
Head over to Hank's Cocktail Bar to enjoy artwork from Alexis Polen. Her work will be on display for the month of February so don't worry if you are unable to make Hank's on Friday.
Also, we have fellow neighbor and family man, David Curtin playing at Homestead. He will be on rotation between 6-8pm, definitely try to catch his set!
Last but not least, we have partnered with NACHMO, the national choreography month organization. Site specific dances will be performed at Annie's Ace Hardware and Upshur Street Books. Where else will you find dance in a hardware and book store? Petworth's First Friday, that's where!
First Friday Schedule:
- Fia's Fabulous Finds: DJ Rita B 6-8pm
- Homestead: David Curtin 6-8pm
- Hank's Cocktail Bar: Alexis Polen 6-8pm
- Upshur Street Books: NACHMO artists Betsy Loikow and Sean Boyt 6:15-6:35pm, 7:15-7:35pm
- Annie's Ace Hardware: NACHMO artist Ronnique Murray 6:50-7:00pm, 7:50-8pm