This week's featured property is a renovated single-family rowhouse at 832 Jefferson Street NW, listed at $589,000 by Robert Crawford & Tyler Jeffery.
This large rowhome features high ceilings and hardwood floors on the main level. The updated kitchen offers ample storage and counter space, as well as gas cooking. Just beyond the kitchen is a charming, light-filled breakfast room with a sliding glass door that provides access to the rear deck. This shady, private oasis is perfect for enjoying a quiet morning coffee or dinner.
Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms and two updated baths. An unfinished floored attic above provides an excellent storage space. Below the main house is a one bedroom, one bath in-law suite with its own kitchen and living space. The rear of the home is a deep, fenced back yard and off-street parking for one car.
There's an open house on Sunday, July 24th from 2pm - 4pm.
- 3 large bedrooms, including a king-sized master bedroom
- 2.5 bathrooms on the upper floors
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath in the basement / lower level in-law suite
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cooking and generous storage
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and full baths
- Large rear breakfast room with walk-out to deck
- Deep fenced-in back yard
- Floored attic space with fixed stairs offers amazing storage
- Off-street parking
- 2,400 square feet
- Built in 1913