This week's Featured Property is a charming rowhouse located at 5520 4th Street NW, offered by Marc Dosik and Help-U-Sell Federal City Realty. The house is located near the Kennedy Street corridor, recently selected for Great Streets and in the running for a Main Streets designation from DC.
This gorgeous Petworth rowhome built in 1931 is 2,000 square feet and has three finished floors with three bedrdooms and one and a half bathrooms, with the potential for a 4th bedroom or an au pair suite. Inside you'll find gleaming, original wood floors, molding and doors throughout - a hard-to-find trait in today's renovated homes that keeps the house both original and renovated for the modern homeowners. The house is listed at $525,000.
The updated kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and granite. The three light-filled bedrooms, office and sitting room offer many places for enjoying a day. In back you'll discover plenty of room to garden plus a fenced-in backyard with private parking.
Check out the house this weekend, and contact Marc Dosik for more information and to visit the property!
Features of this home:
- An updated galley kitchen, granite counter tops and separate dining room.
- Appliances you'll find include a refrigerator, disposal, front-loading washer and dryer, money/water-saving dual-flush toilets and a microwave oven, and a great cooking hood over the gas range.
- Bathroom feature ceramic tile, while closet are cedar.
- Rooms offer chair rails and crown molding.
- Full basement with an outside entrance, partially finished.
- Outside you'll find a porch in the front, and in back a chain link fence, deck and rear porch, with stone retaining walls.
- MLS DC9872546