This week’s Featured Property, offered by Marc Dosik and Help-U-Sell Federal City Realty, is 4602 8th Street NW, a three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath rowhome in Petworth.
This charming brick Petworth rowhome, built in 1921, offers a ton of character. The spacious, light-drenched rooms with the open floor plan in the living room and dining room make this house perfect for entertaining. The 1,742 square foot house features modern updates with classic details and hardwood floors.
The large master bedroom has three huge windows.
The house has wonderful curb appeal and a welcoming front porch. There is a finished lower level with walkout access.
The house is listed at $595,000.
Check out the house this weekend, and contact Marc Dosik for more information and to visit the property!
- Off-street Parking
- Dining/Kitchen: Separate Dining Room
- Appliances: Washer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove, Range Hood, Microwave, Oven / Range - Electric, Dryer - Front Loading, Washer - Front Loading.
- Amenities: Sump Pump, Shades / Blinds, Wood Floors, Bathroom(s) - Ceramic Tile, Walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom.
- Exterior: Fenced - Rear, Privacy Fence, Sidewalks, Porch, Fence.
- Exterior Construction: Brick, Brick and Siding, Brick Front.
- MLS: DC9868806