The Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4C meets on Wednesday, January 11th from 6:30pm - 9pm at the Petworth Library, 4200 Kansas Avenue NW. This will be the first meeting of the 2017-2018 commission -- it's a good opportunity to meet the new commissioners. Draft agenda below:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call and introduction of commissioners
3. Election of officers (required by law every January)
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Reading and approval of the December, 2016 Minutes
6. Treasurer's Report
7. Agency & DC Elected Officials' Announcements included but not limited to:
- Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Brandon Todd
- Executive Office of the Mayor / Mayor's Office of Community Relations & Services
- Metropolitan Police Department
8. Community Comment (2 minutes per speaker)
1. Vote to spend $25 for a bond for ANC funds. (Standard vote required by law.)
DC Department of Transportation (DDOT)
1. 1250 Taylor Street NW. DDOT # 185560. Public space issue. (SMD 4C05 - Commission Zach Teutsch).
2. 3701 14th Street NW. DDOT #185922. Public space issue. (SMD 4C05 - Commissioner Zach Teutsch).
3. Slim's Diner, 4201 Georgia Avenue NW. Slim's Diners LLC. Contact: Paul Ruppert. 202-783-3933. (SMD 4C07 - Commissioner Karen W. Cooper). Requesting permission to provide sidewalk table service on the Upshur Street & Georgia Avenue sidewalks.
Zoning / Board of Zoning Adjudication
1. 319 Varnum Street NW, BZA #TBD). Request to convert a single-family, row home into a three-unit condo with a pop-up and pop-back. (SMD 4C10 - Jonah Goodman)