The Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4C meets on Wednesday, February 14th at 6:30pm at the Petworth Library. Below is the draft agenda for the meeting.
You can see updates to the agenda on their Google Doc.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introduction of Commissioners
- Approval of Agenda
- Reading and Approval of the January Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- 4C FY 2018 Q1 Report
- Agency and DC Elected Officials' Announcements (3 minutes each)
- Community Comment (2 minutes per speaker)
- Please watch the light. When it turns yellow please wrap up your comments.
- Comments about later agenda items should be held until that discussion.
Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration (ABRA) presentation, Sarah Fashbaugh
ABRA - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE REGULATION ADMINISTRATION:
- Settlement agreement for Lucky Corner Market (ABRA-093115) (Commissioner Nugent)
- Settlement agreement (coming soon)
- 4722 14th Catherine's Kitchen (Commissioner Barry)
- 3704 14th ST NW Little Havana (Commissioner Halpern)
ANC 4C FY 2018 Budget