The July meeting of ANC 4D is Tuesday the 21st, 7-9pm, at Truesdell Education Center, 800 Ingraham Street NW. Draft agenda is below (I've been advised the agenda will probably change before the meeting).
ANC 4D DRAFT AGENDA
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call, Determination of Quorum
3. Addition/Deletion to Agenda, Approval of Agenda
4. Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Guest Speaker: Charlena Hamilton, program director, Housing Counseling Services, Inc.
7. Old Business:
a. Castello’s Restaurant and Lounge update
b. ANC 4D Fun Day update
c. Vote on ANC 4D budget
8. Community Comments (2-3 minutes)
a. Jasmin Benab: Liaison to Mayor’s office
9. New Business:
a. Shortcomings in DC enforcement of vacant/blighted tax assessments (Sheon)
b. Report on CM Todd’s Kennedy St. walkthrough (Roth, Bowser)
c. Report on Kennedy St. participation in Office of Planning’s Vibrant Streets workshop on 7/9
Commissioners will be available after meeting to discuss additional community or neighborhood concerns that pertain to your Single Member District.