The draft agenda for the upcoming ANC 4C meeting next week has been posted. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet the new 4C03 Commissioner, Elisa Irwin. Ms Irwin won the seat after Commissioner Jeff Standish resigned in March (he and his family are moving to the mid-west).
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend as I have a schedule conflict, but I hope to grab some notes from 2 people who are attending and I'll share those.
ANC 4C will host its May 13, 2015 meeting at the Petworth Library (4200 Kansas Avenue NW) in the Community Meeting room on the lower level. The meeting will begin promptly at 6:30pm.
DRAFT AGENDA – May 13, 2015 Community Meeting
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introduction of Commissioners
- Approval of Agenda
- Reading and Approval of the April 2015 Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report- Commissioner Crowley
- Metropolitan Police
- Councilmember-Elect Brandon Todd’s Office *Tentative
- Khalil Thompson, Mayor Bowser’s Office
- Community Comment (2 minutes per speaker)
- Resolution to Support Modernization Funding for the West Education Campus – Commissioner Maloney
- Triangular Park Letter of Support and Fee Waiver– Commissioner Jones
- Roosevelt Netting for Athletic Field Resolution – Commissioner Teutsch
- Resolution supporting New Zoning Rules on Pop-ups – Commissioner Williams
- Resolution Supporting C.M. Grosso’s Solar Easement Bill – Commissioner Williams
- Appreciation for Carol Herwig – Commissioners Hayworth and Martin
- DPR Activities in Ward 4 – Commissioner Hayworth
- DPW Illegal Dumping – Commissioner Teutsch
- M and S Market ABRA Renewal, 213 Upshur Street NW – Commissioner Crowley
- Washington Heights 3714 14th Street NW – Commissioner Williams
- Petworth Dance Project – Commissioner Martin