This week's Featured Property from Petworth News Real Estate is a newly constructed building located in-between Petworth and Columbia Heights that has two penthouse units and two lower flats available. Located at 756 Park Road NW, all four units are spacious, two-level luxury condos with access to a massive rooftop deck with great views of the city and parking.
Offered by Jonathan Rutherford from TTR Sotheby's International Realty, there is an Open House this Sunday, April 17th from 2-4pm. Jonathan can be contacted via email or phone (202) 714-1181 .
The penthouse units are three bedrooms with two-and-a-half bathrooms, and offer 1,900 square feet. The flats are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and offer 870 square feet. Each has an open floor plan, keyless entry system, a built-in audio/video system and a kitchen with 42 inch cabinets, granite countertops and premium stainless steel appliances. You’ll find high ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, walk-in closets, washer/dryers and a massive rooftop deck with great city views. Plus, it’s close to metro, shopping and restaurants.
Inside you'll find the following features:
- Open Floor Plans
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors throughout
- Massive shared Roof Top Deck
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- Keyless Entry Systems
- LED lighting
- 42 inch Cabinetry w/ Granite Counter Tops & Under Mount Cabinet Lighting
- Premium Stainless Steel Appliances
- High Ceilings w/ LED Lighting
- Built in A/V Speakers
- Pre-Wired for Cable, Internet, Security, Audio & wall mounted HDMI plugs throughout
- Easy access to METRO & area shops