The Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4C meets on Wednesday, December 14th at 6:30pm at the Petworth Library (basement meeting room). Their draft agenda is below. Looks like a short meeting -- and it's the last meeting for this group of commissioners. Newly elected (and returning) commissioners will preside over the January 2017 meeting.
ANC 4C will meet next Wednesday, December 14, at 6:30 pm at the Petworth Library, 4200 Kansas Avenue NW (at Georgia & Upshur.)
Below is the draft agenda. There may be other items added by commissioners. The name of commissioners who requested specific items are listed in parentheses afterwards.
1. Call to order
2. Roll call and introduction of commissioners
3. Approval of agenda
4. Reading and approval of November, 2016 Minutes
5. Treasurer's Report (SMD 4C04 - Halpern)
6. Agency and DC elected officials including but not limited to:
(a) Executive Office of the Mayor / Office of Community Relations & Services
(b) Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Brandon Todd
7. Community Comment (2 minutes each)
1. W.C. Smith Realty / Petworth Place Apartments, 900 block of Randolph St NW (SMD 4C06 - Galloway)
BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT (BZA)
1. 821 Randolph Street NW. Case No. 19403. (SMD 4C08 - Jones). Application of Grant Barker, pursuant to 11 DCMR Subtitle X, Chapter 9, for a special exception under the height requirements of Subtitle E § 5203.1, to permit the conversion of an existing two-story, three-unit apartment house into a three-story, four-unit apartment house in the RF-1 Zone at premises 821 Randolph Street N.W. (Square 3027, Lot 85).
- Presentations by outgoing commissioners (SMD 4C05 - Teutsch)