Quality, Professional Support
Ryan is an enthusiastic agent with a unique background; offering nearly ten years of experience as an architectural designer and two years as a financial consultant. This knowledge allows Ryan to provide his clients expertise from two of the most important facets in the real estate industry; helping you find a quality home and how to budget for it. Having lived in both Maryland and DC for nearly 20 years, Ryan brings an intimate knowledge of the Washington DC metro area.
With an undeniable passion and knowledge of all things real estate, Ryan champions his approach to providing superior service to all of his clients. Ryan focuses on educating his clients about the entire process, from the initial consultation to settlement Ryan makes sure his clients know exactly what they are getting into.
Ryan holds a bachelor degree from the nearby University of Maryland and a Master of Architecture degree from the Catholic University of America here in Washington DC. Currently Ryan lives in Petworth with his wife, Ryan Jr & newly arrived twin boys. When he is not with my family or friends, Ryan's hobbies include the arts, architecture, travel and playing baseball.
Current Listings on Petworth News Real Estate
Featured Listing of the Week
Previous & Sold Petworth Area Listings
- 5319 4th Street NW
- 4405 5th ST NW 3BR/3BA, 1,372, $649,000, $660,000, fee simple, May 31, 2013
- 4222 4TH ST NW, 4BR/3.5BA, 1,520SF, list price $675,000/sale price $675,000, townhouse, Oct 29, 2013 (represented Buyers)
- 4405 5th ST NW, 3BR/3BA, 1,372SF, list price $649,000/sale price $660,000, townhouse, May 31, 2013 (represented Sellers)
- 4209 8th ST NW, 2BR/2.5BA, 1,463SF, list price $499,000/sale price $660,000, condo, May 27, 2014 (represented Sellers)
- 4823 9th ST NW, 4BR/2BA, 1,510SF, list price $525,000/sale price $508,000, townhouse, Dec 22, 2014 (represented Sellers)
- 409 Allison ST NW, 4BR/3BA, 1,660SF, list price $600,000/sale price $626,500, townhouse, May 20, 2014 (represented Sellers)
- 526 Crittenden ST NW, 4BR/2.5BA, 1,560SF, list price $600,000/sale price $613,000, townhouse, April 24, 2014 (represented Sellers)
- 810 Decatur ST NW, 4BR/3BA, 1,620SF, list price $330,000/sale price $330,000, townhouse, May 13, 2013 (represented Sellers)
- 412 Delafield PL NW, 3BR/3.5BA, 1,216SF, list price $515,000/sale price $532,500, townhouse, Aug 13, 2015 (represented Sellers)
- 414 Delafield PL NW, 4BR/3.5BA, 1,184SF, list price $479,000/sale price $489,000, townhouse, Mar 8, 2013 (represented Sellers)
- 617 Delafield PL NW, 3BR/1.5BA, 1,116SF, list price $450,000/sale price $431,000, townhouse, Jul 6, 2015 (represented Sellers)
- 912 Emerson ST NW, $3BR/3.5BA, 1,640SF, list price $659,000/sale price $701,000, townhouse, May 29, 2014 (represented Sellers)
- 726 Farragut ST NW, 3BR/3.5BA, 1,440SF, list price $530,000/sale price $530,000, townhouse, Dec 17, 2013 (represented Sellers)
- 612 Hamilton ST NW, 3BR/2BA, 1,056SF, list price $455,000/sale price $450,000, townhouse, May 10,2013 (represented Sellers)
- 3927 Illinois AVE NW, 5BR/3.5BA, 1,980SF, list price $720,000/sale price $723,000, townhouse, Sept 19, 2013 (represented Sellers)
- 4404 Illinois AVE NW, 3BR/2BA, 1,323SF, list price $600,000/sale price $679,000, detached, Apr 25, 2014 (represented Buyers)
- 4414 Illinois AVE NW, 3BR/3.5BA, 1,472SF, list price $729,000/sale price $722,000, detached, Apr 25, 2014 (represented Buyers)
- 4122 New Hampshire AVE NW, 3BR/2.5BA, 1,360SF, list price $599,000/sale price $617,500, townhouse, Aug 14, 2015 (represented Sellers)
- 949 Randolph ST NW #A, 1BR/1BA, 749SF, list price $279,000/sale price $288,400, condo, Jan 6, 2016 (represented Sellers)
- 804 Taylor ST NW #104, 1BR/1BA, 593SF, list price $295,000/sale price $295,000, condo, Jul 31, 2015 (represented Buyers)
- 415 Upshur ST NW, 3BR/3.5BA, 1,452SF, list price $699,000/sale price $685,000, townhouse, Mar 24, 2014 (represented Sellers)
- 617 Webster ST NW, 4BR/3.5BA, 1,532SF list price $730,000/sale price $730,000, detached, April 10, 2014 (represented Buyers)
Equal Housing Opportunity Statement: Petworth News is pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. The information provided on this site is for personal and non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.